Register today for the
2016 Apple Cider Century!
The ride is coming up fast, please join us on Sunday, September 25, 2016! Registration is still available for $45.
Don't forget to add patch, shirt, and/or jersey to your order to guarantee one the weekend of the ride!
The Apple Cider Century in Three Oaks, Michigan is a bicycle tour of over 5,000 cyclists annually riding through the countryside and towns of Southwest Michigan. Casual to expert riders enjoy the food, sights and sounds and camaraderie of fall cycling.
- Question? Call toll free: 1-888-877-2068
- Find out about the ACC schedule of events
- Download the ACC mail/fax application
- Map of the Three Oaks area
- Map of the Berrien Co. area
- Backroads Bikeway Maps and Info
- For a list of accommodations please click here or call the Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce at 269-469-5409
- Find out about the Three Oaks Spokes organization